As Chocoholics searching for healthy alternatives, we created Nanuki because giving up chocolate was just not going to happen!
Our aim was to create interesting and delicious chocolate that didn’t taste “healthy” but was, in fact, nutritious and wholesome. We at Nanuki believe that food should be fun and flavourful yet good for you – that’s why we created products free from chemicals, GMO’s, the top 8 allergens and preservatives; all made with love, from our family to yours!
Nanuki “Boom Bars” are enriched with a selection of superfoods, which add a wealth of nutritional benefits to the mix. Nanuki’s “Metamorphic Brownie” recipe is packed with the goodness of hemp, moringa, lucuma and spirulina. A great alternative to sugary snacks and empty calories – Nanuki is a range of wholesome food bars that will give you a sustainable energy boost.
Made with carefully sourced, all-natural ingredients:
1) Dairy-free, egg-free
2) Gluten-free, soy-free, peanut-free
3) High in vitamins & minerals
4) A great source of plant protein, energy & dietary fibre
5) No artificial flavours, colours or preservatives
Every Boom Bar is packed with the nutritional powers of superfoods:
1) Hemp is an excellent source of plant protein & omega fatty acids
2) Spirulina is preotein, antioxidant, and iron rich
3) Lucuma fruit provides essential minerals like zinc & calcium
4) Moringa leaf is high in vitamin A, vitamin C & trace minerals
5) Mesquite is protein rich and contains multiple trace minerals including calcium, potassium, iron & zinc
6) Raw cocoa is packed with magnesium, copper & antioxidant flavonoids
7) Dates add a great caramel texture & flavour, along with fibre, energy, calcium & phosphorus
8) Honey is added for sweetness & an antioxidant boost
Ingredients: Dates (25.5%), honey (2,3%), sesame seeds, black beans(10.2%), raw cocoa butter (5%), raw honey (7%), coconut oil, coconut flour, raw cocoa paste (2.3%), coconut nectar (1.8%), hemp seeds (2.3%), flaxseed (1%), lucuma (1%), coconut, moringa leaf (0.5%), spirulina (0.5%)
Allergens: Sesame Seeds
Per 60g serving:
Dietary fibre 5.3g,
Vit B12 20%,