The Macro Mixes banana loaf to end all banana loaves. Moist, delicious, and totally wholesome, this makes the perfect on the go breakfast or snack. Make a loaf, slice it and freeze it for snack prep, or devour it in 2 days. It literally takes 3 minutes to whip up, and a fork is all you’ll need to mix bananas, milk and eggs with the premix. You can even get creative with it and add some other yummies to the mix like nuts, choc chips or coffee powder.
Instructions: to makes one large loaf.
1) Preheat oven to 170C and grease a loaf tin.
2) In a bowl mash 3 ripe bananas (300g) with a fork.
3) Add 2 eggs, 1/2 cup (120ml) milk of choice and whisk.
4) Add Nana Loaf Premix and whisk until well combined.
5) Pour into loaf tin and bake for 35 minutes (knife should come out clean).
6) Serve with yogurt, berries & nut butter.
Ingredients: Whey Protein (34%), Oat Flour (gluten free), Xylitol, Coconut Flour, Baking Powder, Golden Flaxseeds, Sunflower Seeds, Psyllium Husk, Erythritol, Himalayan Salt, Xanthan Gum, Flavouring: vanilla, Steviol Glycosides.
Allergens: Contains Cow’s Milk, Packed in a facility which uses eggs, cow’s milk, nuts and wheat.
TYPICAL NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION: NANA LOAF PREMIX
Total per 100g, Per 20g Serving
Energy (kJ) 1216kJ, 243kJ
Protein (g) 33.5g, 6.7g
Glycaemic Carbonhydrate (g) 18g, 4g
Total Sugar (g) 2.8g, 0.6g
Total Fat (g) 8.0g, 1.6g
Saturated Fat (g) 2.8g, 0.6g
Dietary Fibre (g) 9.3g, 1.9g
Total Sodium (mg) 1073mg, 215mg