This is simply the best guacamole recipe around. It’s quick and easy to make, naturally gluten free and vegan, and is the perfect snack pairing or mealtime staple. There are many ways to customize this guacamole recipe. We suggest trying some optional additions, by using our recipe hacks below.
What you can get from us:
What you may already have:
- 1/2 teaspoon of fine sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon of ground black peppercorns
- 1/4 teaspoon of ground cumin
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, use a fork to mash the avocados to your desired consistency.
- Add and stir in the; onion, lime juice, coriander, salt, and cumin until well-mixed. Add in the tomato at the very end, and stir them in.
- Taste and season with extra salt and pepper (plus extra lime juice and/or coriander) if needed.
- Serve it up and enjoy!
This guacamole recipe keeps really well in the fridge, if stored properly. To store it, just transfer the guac’ into an airtight container. Squeeze some extra lemon or lime juice on top, to assist with preserving your guac’.
Add a creamy twist to your guacamole by adding some extra Danish Feta. This adds a subtle salty flavour and moreish taste to any guac’! If you would like a spicy twist, just add some diced Jalapeño In Adobo Sauce. Try serving our guac on our chicken fajita dish.
That is how to make the best guacamole from the comfort of your home. We high recommend serving our guac at luncheons or dinner parties, as a great snack to have before serving the main course.